Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First to post on Praytell blog... wait a min...

So I have activated a Warhammer Online account and have started my path. I have to say that its been fun but I think Im starting to feel like Im playing WoW, which I hate to say! I played WoW and its fun at first but then it just got boring for me. I hope warhammer isnt doing the same for me. I thoroughly enjoy my White Lion I created on Mangus... Is that the server Im on? I've also made a couple of other characters to about lvl 4.

I have a lvl 4 Witch Hunter and a lvl 4 Shadow Warrior. As you can tell im a little bit of the dps fanatic. I hit lvl 11 on my White Lion and Im really loving that class... it has a feel of the Hunter class from WoW but like 10x beefier. The idea of being up close to your enemy with your lion serves better than standing away (though a smarter choice) and shooting from afar.

Ive been watching some videos and have noticed a lot of neat things that I am looking forward to. Later RvR should be exciting where the current Im getting my tail wooped. I might has well left my axe at home and tried flailing my body over the enemy. At least then my lion could naw on the enemy whilst I hold them down with my body weight...

No comments:

Post a Comment