Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sharpening the Axe

Good day ladies and gents... and greenskins and pointy ear people alike...

I decided to post a little bit of personal information this time on the blog as a second to the introduction blog. First I would like to say Im a dude that likes playing video games. Which probably goes for most of you that will be reading this... if anyone reads this. -_-*

Ive played all sorts of games, and suck at all of them.

List:
Ultima Online
Everquest
Everquest II
SWG
Planetside
Anarachy Online
Neocron
Dark Age of Camelot
Shadowbane
R.Y.L
Tabula Rasa
Matrix Online
LoTR
D&D Online
EvE Online
Warhammer Online

Pretty good list I suppose... Anyways back to the point. Im in WAR now and enjoying it. Im one of those people that thinks you cant have an online game w/o some pvp and WAR defenatly brings this to the table. Ran a couple of Khaine's Embrace for the past week and enjoying it. Watched some videos on Keep battles and really looking forward to that aspect of the pvp.

I Think I should add that this is my first attempt at a blog so please if you have any comments either good or bad doesnt matter. I have to say this Warhammer has me going... Im looking up Warhammer stuff constantly at work... Im so going to get fired.

Is there any general rule of thumb when it comes to this blogging stuff? Anyone?

Going home to sharpen my blog axe of DOOM!

3 comments:

  1. I'm shocked no World of Warcraft. As for getting fired, I'm so with you. They ever look at my IP logs. I'm screwed. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually you know what that was one I forgot... WoW... the nightmare has returned now because of you!! Darn you!!! Chaos fiend!

    ReplyDelete