Monday, February 9, 2009

This weekend was a great weekend for me! I got some good solid lvls in and ran some good rvr. I was highly impressed with the White Lion I created. I hit rank 18 by 12 midnight Monday morning and hit the bed. It was a great weekend.

I had only been running the High Elf vs. Dark Elf rvr instances until I hooked up with a group of people calling themselves "Dogs of WAR" and they had lined us up for all of the t2 instances. It was great did one called the temple of something or another... and another one man I don't even remember the name of that one. Anyways it was great... I dont exactly know how to tell who did the best but I was looking through the list of people that had participated and noticed that I was like third on the most dps done for the Order side. In turn... I died alot. It seemed as though I was the only one charging into the battle. At first there would be a couple of people at my side and then they disappeared and I was left dealing with a mob of angry destros.

I have noticed that exp has slowed down tremendously. I was rank 17 killing rank 19 mobs in Ellyrion and running low on quests. So I guess what im going to have to do is go to the empire side or Dwarf side and see about doing quests there until I feel like Im good enough to proceed to the next area of opperation. Please if anyone has any tips for this matter please leave me a comment. I'm trying to lvl up to the end game lvls so I wont bore myself.

I have started an alt character on Destro side on the server Ungrim. Fellow blogger rivs of the blog Way of the Chosen plays on this server and I thought it would be nice to start a character on the same server... I have picked the career of The Chosen, love the tanking ability of that class. They literally can sit there and take a smack down from like 10 mobs and live through it. Its crazy. I also made a Disciple of Khaine, going to see how playing a semi healing class goes. Any other suggestions would be great. Thank you gals and guys for reading.

2 comments: