Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Woot! The Axe is gone... or is it?

Ladies and gents, I know it has been several days since I posted last. Its been a busy weekend for me and when I say busy I dont mean work. I mean I have recruited a friend into the WAR scenerio. We started some Destro characters on Praag and what a crazy ride its been. I made a career of "The Chosen" and he is currently Rank 12, renown rank 11. Ive specd him to be more defence, I hope I enjoy this choice... I dont do much damage at all and that sucks but to charge into a battle and stand ground for like 10 minutes without dying is amazing. I think its more of a rush than playing the White Lion (whom I miss). Standing in the scenerio at the Gates of... whatever. The T1 pvp scenerio. I held the the middle flag with a healer at the top ledge throwing me some heals every once in a while. We held the middle flag the whole game. It was so awesome!


I dont know how this is all going to play out but if the friend decides to stay on WAR and we are going to straight up pwn some WAR! Stay tuned for more details. Im at work... typing about some WAR... theres got to be something wrong...

Maybe...

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy my Chosen. Out of all the MMO's I play the funnest tank I ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice on a Chosen - but offensive spec and a great weapon equals a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete