Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh my...

So last night I was playing and it starting hitting me that Im like at a bad lvl for the quests I was getting. So I proceeded to be a noob and ask people questions. Here are some scenerios that people might have been encountering last night. Remember imaginations required.

Scene 1:

A rank 20 White Lion hacking down some dark elf peeps in Ellyrion. Moving from spot to spot and running back and forth he hears a yell come from behind him and it plays out like this...

Praytell: Yo yo... dude... what the heck... *heavy breathing and walking in circles* dude you cant run like that. I just *chokes trying to catch breath* I just ran from... the war camp... Dear god whats the matter... with you...?

Lvl20WL: Nothing man just killing... whats the matter with you?

Praytell: Dude you have to be kidding... me right? I mean I just ran like 20 miles to catch up to you... *bent over still trying to catch breathe* woooo... ok im good.. im good. *sniffle* anyways... dude you have to stop running like that...

Lvl20WL: *looks at PT concerened* Can I help you with something?

PT: yea man what the heck, you got some water? 20 miles and your going to ask if I need something...? Yea man water...

Lvl20WL: Go back to EQ retard...
_____________________________________________________________________

Scene 2:

Another lvl 20 White Lion killing some dark elfs, running to and froe, picking some roots and flowers and bushes and such.

Lvl20WL2: *picking some roots*

PT: Hey man what you doing?

Lvl20WL2: whats it look like?

PT: yea I guess I deserve that one... so you want to team up maybe stomp some dark elfs?

Lvl20WL2: Na I can handle this on my own thanks...

PT: lol well im sure you can but I need some help mate...

Lvl20WL2: Look noob... *long pause* go back to WoW or something...

PT: Dude... I didnt even come from WoW you pointy eared man whore... say something else I dare you...

Lvl20WL2: *report to gm for harrasement*

PT: wtf panzy. cant even fight your own fu... *time out*
__________________________________________________________________________

Scene 3:

Yet another Lvl 20 White Lion roaming the fields killing some dark elfs... quite tidious work if you ask me.

PT: *sees the elf in the distance standing still infront of a camp of dark elfs* *invite to party w/o saying anything first*

Lvl20WL3: *accepts*

PT: Alright sweet deal! You accepted!

Lvl20WL3: Yea... *long pause while starring at PT* Whats up?

PT: uh... nm thanks for asking, you want to kill this camp i need a quest in it.

Lvl20WL3: why you having some trouble?

PT: dude how did you know?

Lvl20WL3: Dude your War Lion says it all...

PT: wha... *looks at Valiant the War Lion*

Valiant: You retard Ive been trying to tell you to look at your hands!

PT: *looks at his hands flips them from palms up to palms down* nothing I dont get it??

Valiant: Forgetting something??

PT: *comes to the realization of the worst possible situation...* Ahh sh**!! I left my axe at home! AGAIN!

Valiant: retard...

Lvl20WL3: Sorry Valiant and PT you are a retard...

*The End*


Ok seriously everyone I talked to last night was great didnt give me any of this go back to wow crap. They were all awesome. Had a guy tell me that I need to focus on some more rvr and not the instanced stuff the orvr. Says he got from like rank 11 to rank 18 in one night from running straight orvr.
Destro showed up big time through the night and stopped my plans from taking a keep (not by myself) Great fun. I recommend anyone who is running into the same problem with lvling to try and just run some rvr. Great gear some monies and exp cant beat it! All and all I only got like a quarter of a lvl so... still lvl 18 and if anyone has anymore suggestions please please tell Valiant so he can tell me or leave me a comment... seriously... im a noob... not from WoW...

Maybe...

4 comments:

  1. Very funny. Levelling definitely seems patchy for me in WAR. Some nights it seems slow, others really fast.

    IMO the best thing to make it go quickly is to do what's fun for you. I love the mixture of stuff to do, and when I'm popping from one to the next, the XP definitely seems to come along quickly.

    Then again, I'm still in rested XP, so maybe that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have to be insane to play a white lion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just observations, Fetching and running around like maniacs.

    ReplyDelete