Friday, February 6, 2009

White Lion of Chrace

I have started a White Lion career on Magnus (if anyone cares to look me up) and I have thoroughly enjoyed this career so far. The idea of the class is great I like the fact that its like a hunter class except up in your face, so love that. I got to rank 13 last night. Proud of myself 2 ranks in one night is good for me. Played from 6pm est to about 10:30 pm.

I left off the game after running this quest thats in a cave to the east of the map... in shadowlands... I think thats where I was. Anyways you have to purify some crystals in a cave with some servants in it and then after thats done you have to kill some dark elfs then you have to kill this dark elf chick, last name, Chillwind I do believe. Anyways before I get to her I notice this room right before Lady Chillwind area and I see another dark elf chick in there and she was named and a champion. So I tested my luck... bad idea. I got her down to a little lower than half hp. She smacked me around, ugly... I was pure ugly when it was done. My lion sat down for half of the fight and laughed... I was like "what the heck are you doing... no steak for you tonight!" he just laughed...

So I died and went back and as I was looking around I came to the corner where I could see Chilldwind but I didnt see the little path next to her ledge there so in my mind I thought the only way to get to her was to go through the champion. And the idiot I was, I went back in the room with the champion and got my butt smacked again. Valiant (my war lion) was like, "retard" and I died. So upon returning a third time quite aggrivated at my own stupidity, I turned the corner in the cave next to the ledge that Chillwind stood on and noticed that hey there is a path leading up. Valiant was like "retard" and I was like "kill" we smacked Chillwind dead. Upon returning to a safe spot to camp sold my stuff looked at the hour of the eve and danced with the notion to keep playing. Valiant said "retard" and balled up on the grown to rest and I said "you're right". I sat down next to him and as I was camping, Valiant was like "what did you do, leave your axe at home?" I said no of coarse, and he said "well you might as well have." I persisted to say hey wait a min... Character screen...

2 comments:

  1. So your a white lion, and I was just starting to like you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always welcome on destro Ungrim.

    ReplyDelete