Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Organization mates... really??

Good afternoon ladies and gents!

I was playing last night only for a little while and trying to lvl up I want to hit t3 so bad. Its driving me crazy. But at the same time I think I should take my time and get some pvp done and not focus in on doing so much lvling. Build a name for myself, you know what I mean?

Well last night was an eye opener for me. Running some keeps you know chillin on Magnus... and I started to notice that the tanks I was hanging with werent too bright (no pun lol!!). Anyhow Im not exactly sure how this is suppose to go down but it seemed to me that there is about 4-6 champions in the mix of the "keeper" (sorry for the incorrect terminology) and the "Keeper" being a heroic style mob.

Well I know they just wanted to kill the "keeper" and thats mayb the best way to end it but seriously when you are dealing with atleast 6 mobs you need a tank on each champion and heals flowing. Or this seems logical to me. If you have one tank on the "keeper" and all your dps flowing on that mob while the heals are spread to the tanks on the champions it will go over smooth. This did not happen. My idea, though I did not give it to them, was not logical I suppose...

It was a full warband with healers and tanks! It should have worked just by sheer numbers... We failed horribly like 3 times. It was pathetic... No organization. No calling targets no nothing. I dont even think the healers were healing.

So here is where Im going with this... and fellow blogger rivs from Way of the Chosen has even made a post on a topic close to this... (by the way rivs I swear Im not copying you... Maybe...) I think im going to roll a tank of some sort... become a leader and bring some organization to the board for Magnus... dont know where that will get me... maybe no where but I will try... Thinking Blade Master... dont know yet. I really do believe that Im made for tanking/leading but I always seem to find it boring and then the dps classes take over my life. So mayb it is time to leave the axe at home???

2 comments:

  1. If you switch to a sword though your only going to leave that at home too :). Nothing bad can come from a new leader joining the ranks and tanks are definitely the most fun to level in WAR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't know why but often WB leaders will tell all tanks to go onto the hero. Maybe they're using the leashing of the stairs on the champs, or maybe the spread around damage is easier to heal through than the burst damage from 2 champs on one tank.

    Seems silly to me too, but I'm a good soldier I do what I'm told.

    ReplyDelete