Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Long Time, No Siege!

Sup guys and gals!?

Its been a while since my last post and the post before that had been awhile since the post before that... what the heck is is going on???? I must be loosing touch with reality.
Anywho, wanted to let you peeps know that the Chosen I have made is pimped out. I thoroughly enjoy playing the career. I think I am going to switch to a 2 handed weapon. The weapon and shield thing is great but Im afraid not for pvp. However being able to standup in the battlefield against people that are like 10 lvls higher than you, its totally awesome.

Anyways my friend that I recruited into the game is having a hard time deciding what to play, so ive put my chosen on pause until he can catch up. In the mean time rolled another kind of Order character on the other ORvR server. The Witch Hunter. You know I love the background and lore of this kind of character. The detective, the confessor, and the judge all rolled up into rapier wielding, gun slinging pilgrim kind of a guy (or gal). Fun class, but couldnt take a hit if it were to save their momma's lives. Love the lore of them though.

Anyways leave me a comment if need be... or not...

Maybe...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure about 2hander. I'll be interested to see your take on it. I had the oRvR reward 2hander from tier 1, but I felt really fragile without the shield.

    Also without shield you lose guard and hold the line, which are pretty nice things to have in your arsenal.

    ReplyDelete